Our rental property was affected by flooding rains. We had Flood and Fire Response fix the problem. They did a great job!
Flood & Fire Response is Your Dundalk Water Damage Restoration Company
Flood and Fire Response is your water damage restoration company in Dundalk MD. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our certified technicians are available to help you immediately. We provide residential home owners, commercial business owners, and property managers with emergency water cleanup services covering multiple types of emergencies. These include water extraction, structural drying, water removal and water cleanup in all affected areas in the home, basement or crawl space. Don’t hesitate to call when you need our reliable services at Flood and Fire Response Team.
With a reputation that puts the client first, Flood and Fire Response works to provide the very best in water cleanup and repair services. Customer service is our top priority. We strive to take customer service to the next level, helping our clients relax during the stress of dealing with water damage to their home or business. We will get you through it!
Call Us 24/7 At (240) 712-4100
We are your Dundalk Water Cleanup Specialists
It’s important to get water damage taken care of right away to prevent further damage. The longer you wait to begin the cleanup, the worse the damage becomes. If your structure or contents stay wet, they will eventually develop mold and you will have an even bigger problem. Getting on top of the flood damage should be a priority. Whether the source is from a broken or leaky pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine, or flooded basement, attic or crawlspace due to storms, we will find the source, stop the flooding, and provide full extraction, structural drying and water damage repair. It is our job to ensure that this is done right to make sure further damage is prevented.
Through a multi-step approach we can respond quickly to any flood damage. Our goal is to limit the amount of damage to a home or basement from water. After that is complete we will dry out your home completely and then make sure you are free from any contamination through sewage pipe breaks or flooding and that you will not have mold in your home or business.
We understand the stresses related to all flood cleanup emergencies. We work for you to restore your property to its pre-loss condition with the least amount of stress possible. Being pro-active and acting swiftly can be the determining factor in your loss.
What to do if you find water or sewage damage
- Call Flood and Fire Response for water removal: It is important that your home is assessed and protected as soon as possible to reduce damage.
- If your flood damage is from a burst pipe, turn off the water nearest the pipe (usually under the sink or behind the toilet)
- Turn off the water to the house.
- Find your insurance documentation.
- Elevate and prop up your possessions to stop water damage.
- By the time you reach this step, we should be arriving at your home or business to help you.
How we handle water damage restoration
- Make sure the environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials, including wet carpet and hardwood floors, are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
- Full rebuild services to bring your home or business back to it’s pre-loss condition.
Learn More About Dundalk MD
Dundalk was first explored by John Smith in 1608. Up until this time, the area was occupied by the tribes of the Susquehannock Indians.
In 1856 Henry McShane, an immigrant from Ireland, established the McShane Bell Foundry on the banks of the Patapsco River in the then far southeastern outskirts of Baltimore. The foundry later relocated to the Patterson Park area of Baltimore until a fire during the 1940s caused it to move to 201 East Federal Street. In addition to bronze bells, the foundry once manufactured cast iron pipes and furnace fittings. When asked by the Baltimore and Sparrows Point Railroad for a name of a depot for the foundry, which was on their rail line, McShane wrote Dundalk, after the town of his birth, Dundalk, Ireland.
Today, Dundalk is home to such landmarks such as the Sollers Point Technical High School, one of the only high schools in the country to hold an ISO 9001 certification.
Call Us 24/7 At (240) 712-4100
We service cities throughout the Dundalk MD area including 21222.
We also provide service for areas such as Baltimore County MD, Linthicum MD and Jessup MD.