Our rental property was affected by flooding rains. We had Flood and Fire Response fix the problem. They did a great job!
Your Maryland Water Damage Restoration Company
We are your water damage restoration company in Central and DC Metro regions of Maryland. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our certified and trained technicians will help you with your water cleanup and mold removal needs in the best way possible by maintaining the highest industry standards. Our trained, experienced, and trusted crew can get to work on your home right away and get the water restoration process started quickly and efficiently to get you on track to restore your home. Don’t hesitate to call when you need our reliable services.
With a reputation that puts the client first, we work to provide the very best in water cleanup and repair services. Customer service is our top priority. We strive to take customer service to the next level, helping our clients relax during the stress of dealing with water damage to their home or business. We will get you through it!
Call Us 24/7 At (240) 712-4100
We are your Maryland Water Cleanup Specialists
Water damage is caused by a large event and getting on top of it is a priority. Whether the source is from a broken or leaky pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine, or basement water damage, attic or crawlspace due to storms, we offer comprehensive mitigation services from extraction, clean up, content management, structural drying, and mold prevention. It is our job to ensure that water mitigation is done right to minimize the damages to your home and property.
Through a multi-step approach we can respond quickly to any water damage. Our goal is to limit the amount of damage to a home or basement from water. After that is complete we will dry out your affected areas and make sure your property is free from any contamination and that you will not have mold in your home or business.
Our certified technicians will ensure we follow all industry guidelines while providing our mitigation services. With our quick response time we can make sure you have the right service the first time.
What to do if you find water damage
- Call us for water removal: It is important that your home is assessed and protected as soon as possible to reduce damage.
- If your water damage is from a burst pipe, turn off the water nearest the pipe (usually under the sink or behind the toilet)
- Turn off the water to the house.
- Find your insurance documentation.
- Elevate and prop up your possessions to stop water damage.
- By the time you reach this step, we should be arriving at your home or business to help you.
How we handle water damage restoration
- Make sure the environment is safe.
- Inspect and identify the source of any leak to temporarily stop any further leak and assist homeowner to take corrective action to fix the leak.
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being damaged.
- Remove any non-salvageable material and secure personal contents.
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials, including wet carpet and hardwood floors, are dried to the specified requirements.
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation.
- Make sure you are fully satisfied with our services every step of the way.
Call Us 24/7 At (240) 712-4100
We service cities in the Maryland’s DC Metro and Central Maryland areas including 21201, 21202, 21205, 21206, 21207, 21208, 21209, 21210, 21211, 21212, 21213, 21214, 21215, 21216, 21217, 21218, 21222, 21223, 21224, 21225, 21226, 21230, 21231, 21234, 21236, 21237, 21239, 21251.
We are located at 152 Blades Lane, Suite H, Glen Burnie, MD 21060. We can be contacted 24/7 at (240) 712-4100.
Click here to view more of our service areas.
We service the areas around these MD landmarks: