I was getting ready to sell my house and had to get rid of some mold we had in our basement. I was referred to Flood and Fire Response by my realtor. They did a great job. I was able to sell my house without any problems.
Flood & Fire Response is Your Gwynn Oak Water Damage Restoration Company
Flood and Fire Response is your water damage restoration company in Gwynn Oak MD. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our certified technicians are available to help you immediately. We provide residential home owners, commercial business owners, and property managers with emergency water cleanup services covering multiple types of emergencies. These include water extraction, structural drying, water removal and water cleanup in all affected areas in the home, basement or crawl space. Don’t hesitate to call when you need our reliable services at Flood and Fire Response Team.
With a reputation that puts the client first, Flood and Fire Response works to provide the very best in water cleanup and repair services. Customer service is our top priority. We strive to take customer service to the next level, helping our clients relax during the stress of dealing with water damage to their home or business. We will get you through it!
Call Us 24/7 At (240) 712-4100
We are your Gwynn Oak Water Cleanup Specialists
It’s important to get water damage taken care of right away to prevent further damage. The longer you wait to begin the cleanup, the worse the damage becomes. If your structure or contents stay wet, they will eventually develop mold and you will have an even bigger problem. Getting on top of the flood damage should be a priority. Whether the source is from a broken or leaky pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine, or flooded basement, attic or crawlspace due to storms, we will find the source, stop the flooding, and provide full extraction, structural drying and water damage repair. It is our job to ensure that this is done right to make sure further damage is prevented.
Through a multi-step approach we can respond quickly to any flood damage. Our goal is to limit the amount of damage to a home or basement from water. After that is complete we will dry out your home completely and then make sure you are free from any contamination through sewage pipe breaks or flooding and that you will not have mold in your home or business.
We understand the stresses related to all flood cleanup emergencies. We work for you to restore your property to its pre-loss condition with the least amount of stress possible. Being pro-active and acting swiftly can be the determining factor in your loss.
What to do if you find water or sewage damage
- Call Flood and Fire Response for water removal: It is important that your home is assessed and protected as soon as possible to reduce damage.
- If your flood damage is from a burst pipe, turn off the water nearest the pipe (usually under the sink or behind the toilet)
- Turn off the water to the house.
- Find your insurance documentation.
- Elevate and prop up your possessions to stop water damage.
- By the time you reach this step, we should be arriving at your home or business to help you.
How we handle water damage restoration
- Make sure the environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials, including wet carpet and hardwood floors, are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
- Full rebuild services to bring your home or business back to it’s pre-loss condition.
Learn More About Gwynn Oak MD
In its heyday, the Gwynn Oak amusement park featured three roller coasters: The Big Dipper, The Little Dipper and The Wild Mouse. The park also featured common amusement rides such as the Ferris Wheel and The Whip. It also had a trolley, a carousel, and the dance hall known as the “Dixie Ballroom”. WFBR, a Baltimore AM radio station did live broadcasts from the ballroom on weekends.
The park closed in 1973 after suffering severe damage from flooding when Hurricane Agnes caused the Gwynns Falls to overflow. In 1974 its rides were auctioned off. The carousel was moved and is still in operation on the National Mall in Washington DC. The land is currently owned by the Baltimore County Government and utilized as open space picnic ground. The Gwynn Falls Creek runs through the former amusement park and supplies a lake which is also still present today and still commonly used by ice skaters when it freezes in the winter.
Call Us 24/7 At (240) 712-4100
We service cities throughout the Gwynn Oak MD area including 21207.